There's a lot going on this Pittsboro First Sunday. See you there!
PITTSBORO FIRST SUNDAY ARTISANS FAIR
AUGUST 3RD 12PM - 4PM
(Hosted by the PBO Business Association)
1) Three Jack Jenny 1pm-3pm on the outside stage!
2) ELAYNA MADDEN (GIRLS ROCK NC) 3pm-4pm outside stage
3) CAMERON ALWORTH 2pm - 4pm at Liquidambar Studio of Art
4) GREGORY BLAINE 12pm-2pm at Pittsboro Roadhouse & General Store
5) LAST TUESDAY 3pm-5pm at City Tap Bar
1) FREE TABLE SPACE for kids! (Art has to be their own creation, and they have to man their booths!)
2) SIDE WALK CHALK art drawing on Salisbury Street. Chalk will be provided by Pittsboro Toys.
3) KIDS PLAY AREA: Hosted by Pittsboro United Methodist Church
1) The Joyful Jewel: 1pm-3pm MARTY BRODA (GAIA SPIRIT STICKS) 4pm-5pm MARGARET HARRELL (BOOK READING FROM HER BOOK "KEEP THIS QUIET" SERIES)
2) Liquidambar Gallery and Gifts: Featured Artist Reception: MICHAEL GALLAGHER (Furniture) KITTY MECHAM (Oil Painting) from 2pm-4pm
3) Starrlight Mead Tours at 2pm and 4pm; Tastings from 1pm - 5pm
4) Vino!! Wine Shop: Tasting 12-5
5) Circle City Books & Music: Serving up free coffee and homemade cookies while you browse their books
STORES OPEN FOR 1ST SUNDAY OUTSIDE OF DOWNTOWN:
1) French Connections(eclectic art)
2) Chatham Marketplace(breakfast and lunch)
3) Starrlight Mead (tours and tasting)
Be sure and bring down your family and friends, there will plenty for adults and children to enjoy!! The Pittsboro Business Association is excited to the changes and is looking forward to bringing people back to the downtown area each first Sunday!
For more information, please visit www.shop-pittsboro.com or our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PittsboroFirstSunday